Grace Baptist Church in Haiti
Since 1975, Pastor Jean Beril Pierre-Louis has been following the Lord's calling to bring the hope of the gospel to the people of Haiti. For over 40 years, Grace Baptist Church has partnered with churches in the U.S. and now Grace Mission Fund is proud to be providing ongoing support in the form of prayers, finances, short term mission teams, and other resources.
Where does the money go?
We want you to know that your prayers and donations are impacting lives for Christ in Haiti. In addition to updates on our Facebook page, Pastor Beril and GMF publish regular reports, church and event updates, a quarterly newsletter, and an annual report.
If you'd like to be added to our prayer partner mailing list, click here!
The indigenous Haitian church is the driving force behind all of our ministries. They include:
- A network of 27 churches planted throughout Haiti. See Map
- 12 active schools caring for, feeding, and teaching hundreds of children.
- A Bible Institute for training church leaders.
- A year-round medical clinic in the town of Bertin, Haiti.
- Regular short-term medical teams from partner churches in the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
- Q: Are my donations tax deductible?
- A: Yes. GMF is registered as a 501c3 in the commonwealth of Pennsyvania.
- Q: Can I set up automatic monthly donations on my credit card?
- A: Yes. There are several options for those who want to give. Learn more.
If you have specific questions, contact us.